House Rules, Prices, and Hours
- Dogs must be on leash no longer than 6′ and under the control of an adult. (We can lend you a leash if you need one.)
- Never leave your pet unattended at anytime for any reason.
- Aggressive dogs may be asked to schedule an after-hours appointment (please call or ask at shop for more details).
- Please be aware of your dogs at all times. If they decide to damage, gnaw or mark merchandise as theirs, that item will be considered sold and charged to your bill.
- Children must always be under the supervision and care of a parent or responsible adult guardian. Please do not allow children to approach unknown dogs.
- Last wash must begin 30 minutes before closing.
Self Dog-Wash Hours
* Last Call for Self-Dog Washes: 30 minutes before closing *
TUESDAY: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
WEDNESDAY: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
THURSDAY: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
FRIDAY : 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
SATURDAY: 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
SUNDAY: 10:00 am – 3:30 pm
LEAVE THE CLEAN UP TO US!
Our custom-made, stainless-steel tubs are cleaned and sanitized before each bath, which makes for a perfect bacteria and fungal-free environment. We provide stairs for safe and easy access into the tubs, preventing any lifting. Safety restraints hold your dog in place in case he or she tries to end bath-time too early. The rolled edges and height of the tubs are strategically designed to help make your wash as pleasant as possible while our temperature controlled water will keep your dog feeling comfortable. Water-proof aprons are provided to help keep you from taking a bath too.