Pet Wellness Life Stress Scan by Glacier Peaks Holistics
A non-invasive, holistic, biofeedback allergy test
- Test 300+ food and environmental triggers
- Uses hair and saliva samples to run an energetic analysis using biofeedback technology
- Post-result phone consultation with an experienced Glacier Peak Holistics Wellness Coach included!
Improving your pet’s allergy symptoms could be as simple as reducing or removing food and/or environmental stressors and triggers
The Pet Wellness Life Stress Scan by Glacier Peak Holistics is not your typical allergy test. The Life Stress Scan uses your pet’s hair and saliva samples to identify imbalances and disturbances unique to your pet’s body using biofeedback technology. This biofeedback technology measures your pet’s body’s energetic reaction to over 300 food and environmental substances.
Over 300 food and environmental factors are tested because what may be healthy for one pet may be unhealthy for another pet.
The goal of this Life Stress Scan is to provide an analysis that identifies the food and environmental causes of your pet’s allergy symptoms – improving allergy symptoms could be as simple as changing your pet’s food or environment, giving your pet’s bio energetic balance to reach homeostasis.
Each Life Stress Scan kit includes:
- Small comb (for hair sample collection)
- 3 Organic cotton swabs (for saliva sample collection)
- Plastic zip bag (to place samples inside after collection)
- Information sheet & legal disclaimer (must be signed and returned with samples to receive results)
- Return box & pre-paid return shipping
Use the included comb to collect hair samples and the cotton swabs to collect saliva samples, and return those samples using the provided return box and pre-paid shipping. Results are emailed within 10-14 business days after receiving the samples.
A post-result phone consultation with an experienced Wellness Coach is included to review test results, answer questions, and design a custom wellness plan to bring your pet’s body back into balance.
The Pet Wellness Life Stress Scan is not a traditional allergy test. Please consult your veterinarian for a traditional allergy test using blood samples.